Choose Life Abundant is a small non-profit Lifestyle Center dedicated to facilitating healthy outcomes through lifestyle modification. Our services integrate the world-famous and time-proven Blue Zone lifestyle secrets as followed by the centenarian community of Loma Linda in California. Though many live past the age of 100, they are but bed-riden or on wheelchairs, you'll rather find them lifting weights, horseback riding, and even waterskiing! (see below)
Outliving the national life expectancy average of 78 years by approximately 10 to 15 years plus, Loma Linda has attracted much scientific and anthropological research and investigation. With virtually low to none indices of non-communicable diseases such as diabetes, cardiovascular disease, obesity, cancer, anxiety, depressive disorders, etc., their story has been widely featured in prestigious journals, and magazines such as National Geographic, Time Magazine, US News, ABC News, NBC News, CNN, Oprah Winfrey, Dr. Oz Show, and more.
Although there are many theories about how to obtain optimal health these days, Loma Linda has one thing that you won't find in competing theories, the test of time that proves their counterintuitive methods indisputable. Today Loma Linda is the only Blue Zone that continues to improve its longevity average. You can learn more about the world's five Blue Zones on our video above.
Each program begins with a Lifestyle and Health Review. Once an individual’s areas of improvement are identified, we then suggest appropriate corrective measures which are Blue Zone in nature. If you decide to stay with us, together we embark on a journey that should restore and strengthen your health through lifestyle education and hands-on application.
A schedule will be uniquely designed to get you through the necessary corrective measures. Below are some of these measures:
- the necessary cleanses (if necessary)
- fasting (if necessary)
- ️foods according to your condition
- ️juicing (if necessary)
- ️lectures (physiology, how to optimize your brain, victory over anxiety, depression, addiction, and more)
- ️exercise (moderate and/or high-intensity interval training)
- ️3-D work such as greenhouse and/or gardening work, puzzles, etc. (promotes frontal lobe activity)
- ️blue light therapy (if necessary, to reset your circadian rhythm)
- ️music therapy (classical music)
- ️contrast baths - shower or Jacuzzi (if necessary)
- ️And finally learning about Country Living while experiencing a unique restoration of your health!
For questions or further details about all our Programs, please write to us on our Contact Us page.